Monday, March 19, 2012

RECORD RAID: Record Show in New Orleans on the 24th


These things are my brainchild and with a few more staff members and nearly THIRTY vendors this time, my baby appears to be growing up. We're back at Tulane this time, at the quad across from The Boot. Outdoor show under a huge oak tree. Dan Phillips over at HomeOfTheGroove likes it, so apparently I'm doing something right.

Check out the website and the facebook page for more. Hope to see you there!

P.S. I usually don't post my personal projects here (P.S. listen to Storm Surge of Reverb) especially if I haven't been updating lately. Wellllll I think I've got a few things...

1 comment:

New Jersey retirement community said...

Your truly well-informed. I cant believe how much of this I just wasn't aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I'm truly grateful and really impressed.