Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tonight

The Rock & Roll Hoo-Ha What What, though it hasn't been demonstrating it much, is a funk friendly internet place. Tonight at Midnight Eastern I'll be doing a live funk show streamable at wtulneworleans.com

I'll update this posts with playlists when I have them. 

Hopefully it'll be a show of victory

edit:

Nice one dumbass, you live in CENTRAL time, not Eastern. Anyway, Obama won, my show was great, they apparently played me in some bar

here's the setlist:

Curtis Mayfield - We Got To Have Peace
Cane and Able - Who's Gonna Take The Weight
Cliff Nobles - Love Is Alright
Ike Turner - Gettin Nasty
Major Lance - I Just Can't Help It
Ebony Rhythm Band - Don't Get High
Billy Preston - Space Race

Meco - Star Wars
Fred Wesley & The JBs - Damn Right I Am Somebody
Chet Poison Ivy - Poo Poo Man
Clarence Carter - Funky Fever
Golden Toadstools - Silly Savage
Tom and Jerrio - Boo-ga-loo
The Emperors - My Baby Likes to Boogaloo
Kashmere Stage Band - Do You Dig It, Man?

Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - Baby How Long
Spanky Wilson & The Quantic Soul Orchestra - Waiting For Your Touch
Rufus Thomas - Push and Pull pt. 1
Eddie Bo - Hook and Sling pt. 1
Dyke and the Blazers - Funky Broadway Pt. 1
Mandrill - El Funko
The Gaturs - Wasted
Budos Band - My Girl
Brothers Johnson - Come Together

Femi Kuti - Sorry Sorry
Karl Hector + The Malcouns - Debere
Afrique - Hot Mud
Fugi - Jo Jo
Ofo & The Black Company - Allah Wakbarr

The Bamboos - Step It Up

No comments: