Friday, July 31, 2009

The Delusionaires - Destination Poon



I don't really remember how I found the Delusionaires, but it was clear what I liked about them: these is crass, lo-fi surf & greasy instrumentals.  They have an outdated website but their material is currently unavailable. Note that they sell just as many panties as they do T-Shirts, clearly a good indicator.

I e-mailed the site to see if I could get a legit copy of their album. No, but I was told it's been posted on a French blog with their blessing. So what's another one

http://www.4shared.com/file/105638035/9eac8d9a/The_Delusionaires_-_Destination_Poon.html

Apparently they just recently reformed and played a show somewhere on Thursday. Keep an eye out


1 comment:

Brandonio! said...

Good find Hunter.I totally forgot about this band.I remember searching for this over two years ago or so.