Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tulio Enrique Leon - Desde La Argentina

There is no good reason for this to be on a rock & roll blog. I think the Gospel that post often has rock & roll spirit, this does not. The closest rock & roll parallel I can think of is Chicha Libre/Roots of Chicha Compilation, but that's a stretch. This is, as a friend of mine puts it "scrabble music". It's calm and soothing but still begs you to do a little dancing. I'm putting this up here because it flat-out owns and I can't seem to keep it on my shelf.

This translated wikipedia page seems to say that the poor Venezuelan guy went blind and the doctor suggested a piano. But he was all about the electric sounds of the organ. There's probably more info to gleam off the blurb below... if you speak Spanish. But I'm content enough with the pictures of him: fat, happy blind guy just screams "I'm gonna play some cool organ".


And here it is


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola queria que si pudieran resubir el link desde ya gracias